This section contains reviews, comments, and letters
concerning past and present versions of BibleWorks.
Quotes and Endorsements
It is one of the first programs I start up at the beginning of my workday and one of the last ones I shut down.
Professor Roy Ciampa
Associate Professor of New Testament
For more short quotes and endorsements gathered over the years, click here.
You can read more extensive reviews of BibleWorks below (listed in order received). Click on a link below to read a review:
- Patrick Spicer. "BibleWorks Tutorials and Review." coffeewithpaul.com, May 2014. Website: http://coffeewithpaul.com/bwreview/
- Philip Church, Editor, dean, & senior lecturer. "BibleWorks 9: A Review Article." Stimulus, the New Zealand journal of Christian Thought and Practice, Volume 21, Issue 1: pp. 50-53. April 2014.
- Jared Moore, Pastor and doctoral student. "BibleWorks 9 Review." April 2014. Website: http://jaredmoore.exaltchrist.com/christian-truth/bibleworks-9-review-for-laity/
- David Hutchison, Professor of New Testament at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. "BibleWorks 9." Southwestern Journal of Theology, Volume 56, Number 1. Fall 2013.
- Paul Foster. "The Forefront of Biblical Software." The Expository Times, 124: 592-593, September 2013.
- Steven M. Wiggers, Missionary/Teacher. "BibleWorks 9 - Well Worth the Investment." August 2013. Website: http://christianity.about.com/u/reviews/biblestudyresources/Bible-Software-Reviews/BibleWorks-9---Well-Worth-the-Investment.htm
- Moschos Goutzioudis, Lecturer of New Testament Studies at
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. "BibleWorks 9." Synthesis, the Scientific Ejournal of the Faculty of Theology of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Vol 2, No 2 (2013).
pp. 1-18. Website: http://ejournals.lib.auth.gr/synthesis/article/view/3912/3978
- Moises, pastor and teacher. "Review of BibleWorks by a Cuban Pastor & Professor." July 2013. Website: http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/BWbyMoises#EnglishVersion
- Dan Batovici, Doctoral student and Managing Editor. "BibleWorks 9." June 14, 2013. Website: http://rbecs.org/2013/07/13/bw9/
- Jarvis Williams. "BibleWorks 9 Review." Unpublished paper, June 2013.
- R. Brian Rickett, Pastor, counselor, and professor. "BibleWorks in the Real, Modern World: Four Examples of How BW9 is Essential to the Modern Minister." June 10, 2013. Website: http://metataphysika.blogspot.com/2013/06/bibleworks-in-real-modern-world-4.html
- Chris Keith, Student. "BibleWorks 9." March 11, 2013. Website: http://historicaljesusresearch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/bibleworks-9-is-growing-on-mechris-keith.html
- Susan Rieske, Student. "BibleWorks 9." March 11, 2013. Website: http://www.shepherdproject.com/harvesting-the-fruit-of-gods-word-part-iii-tools-for-the-harvest/
- C. Michael Patton, President and Instructor, Credo House Ministries . "BibleWorks 9 Review." January 2013. Website: http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2013/01/bibleworks-9-review/
- Frederica Mathewes-Green, Author. "BibleWorks 9." Leadership Journal, Fall 2012, Volume 33, Issue 4.
- Shawn Madden, Associate Professor of Hebrew & Old Testament and Library Director. "BibleWorks 9 Review." Southeastern Theological Review 3.2, Winter 2012.
- Viktor Golinets. "BibleWorks 9." Theologische Zeitschrift, December 2012. pp.377-379.
- Justin Chan, Student. "BibleWorks 9." December 6, 2012. Website: http://escripture.blogspot.hk/2012/12/bibleworks-9.html
- Timothy Wellings, Student. "BibleWorks Review." November 15, 2012. Website: http://tg-sojourning.blogspot.com/2012/11/bibleworks-review-overall.html
- Kenneth D. Litwak, Adjunct Reference Librarian. "BibleWorks 9." Journal of Religious & Theological Information, v. 11 (1-2), p. 77-79.
- Stephen Dempster, Professor. "BibleWorks 9 review." November 7, 2012. Website: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1K15011VDBC2N/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8
- S. Gendy, Ph.D. student. "BibleWorks 9 review." November 2012. Website: http://www.clcbookcenter.com/custom.asp?id=99
- Abram Kielsmeier-Jones, Seminarian and director of worship. "BibleWorks 9 review." August-September 2012. Website: http://abramkj.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/all-six-parts-of-my-bibleworks-9-review
- T. Michael W. Halcomb, Author and Ph.D. student. "BibleWorks 9: 6-part Video Review." August-September 2012.
- Terry W. Eddinger, Vice President for Academics and Benjamin Miller Professor of Old Testament. Biblical Theology Bulletin: Journal of Bible and Culture, August 2012; vol. 42, 3: p.158.
- Michael Hilderbrand, Professor of Old Testament and Hebrew. "Review of BibleWorks 9." August 2012. Website: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1F6H7Z7V5T0TI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
- Kyle C. Dunham, Assistant Professor of Old Testament
. "BibleWorks 9." Themelios, Volume 37, Issue 2, July 2012, pp. 400-402.
- Joseph D. Fantin, Professor. "BibleWorks 9." Journal of the Evangelical Homeletics Society, March 2012, pp. 77-78.
- Robert L. Plummer, Associate Professor of New Testament Interpretation. "BibleWorks, version 9." Southern Baptist Journal of Theology 15/3 (Fall 2011), p. 94.
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Hieke ist Professor für Altes Testament am FB 01, Kath.-Theol. Fakultät der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Carmen Imes. "Review: BibleWorks 9." For Christ and His Kingdom, June 2012. Website: http://wheatonblog.wordpress.com
- J. Brian Tucker, Associate Professor of New Testament. "Review of BibleWorks 9." Criswell Theological Review N.S. 8.2 (Spring 2012): 109-10.
- William W. Klein. "BibleWorks 9." Denver Journal, Volume 15 - 2012.
- Arthur Fox, Pastor. "BibleWorks 9: A Review." Ordained Servant (October 2011).
- Kelvin Onongha. "Review of BibleWorks 9." Journal of Adventist Mission Studies (2011), Volume 7, Number 2: 134-135. August 2011.
- Rev. Dr. Curtis I. Crenshaw. "BibleWorks 9." Cranmer House Update: Fall 2011.
- Víctor Armenteros. "BibleWorks 9."
DavarLogos X, 2 (primavera 2011): pp. 283-305. [Spanish review]
- Kevin Purcell. "BibleWorks 9. A Worthy Upgrade." Christian Computing Magazine, October 2011, pp. 30-32. Website: http://www.ccmag.com
- Dr. Attie Bogaards, Pastor in the Dutch Reformed Church in South Africa. Downloaded 2011-10-24. Website: http://www.enigstetroos.org/pdf/Review%20AH%20Bogaards%20Bibleworks%209.pdf
- Dr. David Ford, Prof. Of Nuevo Testamento, Seminario Bíblico de Colombia, Medellín, Colombia. Recursos Teológicos. October 2011. Website: http://recursosteologicos.org
- Dr. Ray McAllister. "BibleWorks 9 Review,
Concerning Accessibility for Blind Users." Unpublished paper, September 2011.
- Mike Meiser. "Review: Bibleworks 9 vs. Accordance 9." The Book Blog Website: http://dtsbookcenter.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/review-bibleworks-9-vs-accordance-9/. August 19, 2011
- Jim West, Pastor and professor. Zwinglius Redivivus Website: http://zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com/?s=bibleworks+9.
- Phil Naessens, Blogger. What Color is the Sky in Their World? Web site: http://phillyflash.wordpress.com/2011/02/22/software-review-bibleworks-8/.
- Johnny Dueri, Pastor. "Algunas Características Especiales del BW 8." Unpublished paper, February 2011.
- Dan Phillips. "Why I love BibleWorks 8." TeamPyro. Web site: http://teampyro.blogspot.com/2010/10/why-i-love-bibleworks-8.html
- Dr. Ray McAllister. "BibleWorks 8 Review,
Concerning Accessibility for Blind Users." Unpublished paper, October 2010.
- Alexander Drews, Pastor and Ph.D. student. enkyrio. Web site: http://enkyrio.blogspot.com.
- Joe Haynes. Keruxai. Web site: http://historicism.com/blog/.
- Randy A. Brown. StudiesInScripture. Web site: http://studiesinscripture.com.
- Dr. Véroni Krüger, Founder and President of The Word for the World Bible Translators. The Word for the World Bible Translators. Web site: http://twftw.org.
- Rev. Dr. Ian Ritchie, Inter Faith Officer at Anglican Diocese of Ontario. Web site: http://www3.sympatico.ca/ian.ritchie/bibleworks8review2ndrev.htm.
- Prof. Dr. Boris Repschinski SJ. Seit 2000 arbeitet er als Assistent im Bereich neutestamentlicher Wissenschaft an der Theologischen Fakultät der Universität Innsbruck. Zeitschrift für Katholische Theologie from the Theologische Fakultät Innsbruck 132. Band/2010 / Heft 2, pages 207-216. [English translation here]
- Peter Gadsby, Minister of the Christian Reformed Church of Canberra (Australian Capital Territory). Trowel and Sword, July 2010, pages 24-25.
- David Hutchison, Assistant Professor of New Testament at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Houston, Texas. Southwestern Journal of Theology, Volume 52, Number 2. Spring 2010.
- Frank Jabini, Head of the Undergraduate School at the South African Theological Seminary. Conspectus, Vol. 9, March 2010, pp. 117-126.
- Tim Strickland, Pastor. Not in Vain. Web site: http://notinvain.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/bibleworks-8-review/.
- Rubén Gómez, Bible software translator and beta tester. Bible Software Review. Web site: http://www.bsreview.org/index.php?modulo=Reviews&id=8.
- Mike Meiser, Student. DTS Book Center. Retrieved on 2010-02-23. Web site: http://dtsbookcenter.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/bibleworks-8-vs-accordance-8/.
- Garrett Wishall, Student and editor of Towers. Towers. Retrieved on 2010-02-11. Web site: http://news.sbts.edu/2010/02/11/product-review-bibleworks-8/.
- Jim Hamilton, Professor. For His Renown. Retrieved on 2010-02-12. Web site: http://jimhamilton.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/bibleworks-8/.
- Alec J. Lucas, Student. Themelios, Volume 34, Issue 3, November 2009, pages 446-450.
- Ryan Clopton, Student. The Biblical Recorder. Retrieved on 2010-01-14. Web site: http://www.biblicalrecorder.org/post/Review-BibleWorks-8-offers-serious-study-help.aspx.
- Charles Ray, Writer. Retrieved on 2010-02-05, 2010-02-23. Web site: http://reasonablechristian.blogspot.com/search/label/Bible%20Works.
- Nick Meyer, Ph.D. student at McMaster University. Retrieved on 2010-02-05. Web site: http://jesuspaulluke.blogspot.com/2010/01/bibleworks-8-review-part-1-contents-and.htm.
- Kenneth D. Litwak, Adjunct Reference Librarian. Journal of Religious & Theological Information, Volume 8, Issue 1 & 2 January 2009, pages 97-99.
- Josh Mann, Ph.D. student at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary . Retrieved on Janauary 5, 2010. Web site: http://www.sakeoftruth.com/2009/12/bibleworks-8-review-part-1/.
- Jim West, Pastor and Adjunct Professor of Biblical Studies. Retrieved on November 03, 2009. Web site: http://jwest.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/bibleworks-8-what-do-i-think/.
- Ben Blackwell, Ph.D. student. Retrieved on November 03, 2009. Web site: http://dunelm.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/bibleworks-8-pt4/.
- Michael Bird, New Testament Lecturer at Highland Theological College.Retrieved on November 03, 2009. Web site: http://euangelizomai.blogspot.com/2009/08/bible-works-8-part-1.html
- Lee Eclov, Pastor. PreachingToday.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-12. Web site: http://preachingtoday.com/skills/2009/2009biblesoftwarereview.html?start=1.
- Christopher Hall, Pastor. This Side of the Pulpit. Retrieved on 2009-09-23. Web site: http://christopherdhall.com/2009/09/bibleworks-8-review/.
- Dr. Keith Mathison (comparison), Dean of Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies and an associate editor of Tabletalk magazine. Ligonier Ministries Blog. Retrieved on 2009-08-28. Web site: http://www.ligonier.org/blog/2009/08/bibleworks-logos-and-accordance-a-comparison.html.
- C. Michael Patton, President of Reclaiming the Mind Ministries. www.reclaimingthemind.org. Retrieved on 2009-08-13. Web site: http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2009/07/a-bible-studies-program-that-everyone-needs/.
- Weston Williams, Minister. westonwilliams.com. Retrieved on 2009-08-06. Web site: http://westonwilliams.com/2009/07/23/bible-works-review/.
- Dr. Keith Mathison (review), Dean of Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies and an associate editor of Tabletalk magazine. Ligonier Ministries Blog. Retrieved on 2009-07-29. Web site: http://www.ligonier.org/blog/2009/07/bibleworks-8---a-review.html.
- Lou Veiga, Director of Development and Recruiting at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. The Aquila Report. Retrieved on 2009-07-07. Web site: http://theaquilareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=365:bibleworks-version-8-a-review-&catid=40:normal-article.
- Dr. Scott Callaham, Chaplain. Journal of Hebrew Scriptures, Volume 9 (2009).
- Nick Norelli, student and blogger. Blog: Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth, June 24, 2009.
- Dr. Thomas Hieke, Professor für Altes Testament am FB 01, Kath.-Theol. Fakultät der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz. BibleWorks Review. Retrieved July 7, 2009. Web site: http://bibelsoftware.theologie.uni-mainz.de/181.php.
- Kevin Weaver, IT manager. CrossWorld Newsletter, Spring 2009.
- A. H. Bogaards, Author and pastor. Kerknuus Newsletter, Spring 2009.
- James D. Dvorak , Associate Professor of Greek and New Testament. Blog: Strong Black Coffee, May 4, 2009.
- Jeff Oien, Blogger. ScriptureZealot.com, March 2009.
- Ben Black, Seminary student. 1340magbooks.com, March 2009.
- Arthur J. Fox, Minister. Ordained Servant 18, no.3 (March 2009).
- G. I. Williamson, Minister and Editor. Ordained Servant 18, no.3 (March 2009).
- Kevin Purcell, Pastor and writer. Christian Computing Magazine (February 2009).
- Terry Delaney, Student at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. goingtoseminary.com, February 8, 2009.
- Peter Mead, Minister at large with Operation Mobilization. BiblicalPreaching.net, February 9, 2009.
- Joseph Nally, Theological Editor for Third Millenium Ministries. Reformed Perspectives Magazine, Volume 11, Number 7, February 15 to February 21, 2009
- Julien C. H. Smith, Ph.D. candidate at Baylor University. Perspectives in Religious Studies 35/3 (2008): 325-28.
- Terry Delaney, Student at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Blog: Said at Southern, August 29, 2008.
- Professor Thoas Hieke, full professor of Old Testament Exegesis at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of
Mainz, Germany. Welt und Umwelt der Bibel, No. 43, 1/2007, p. 76-77.
- Zeba Crook, Associate Professor at Carleton University. Biblical Theology Bulletin, 37:3 (2007): p. 132.
- Nelson Morales, Profesor de Gramática y Griego at Central American Theological Seminary. Kairós,
no. 41, July-December 2007, p. 129-135.
- Dr. Jamie Grant, Lecturer in Biblical Studies at Highland Theological College in Dingwall, Scotland. European Journal of Theology XVI/1 (2007), pp. 59-60.
- Dennis R. Burk, Jr., Assistant Professor of New Testament at Criswell College. Criswell Theological Review, new series, vol. 4, no. 2 (Spring 2007): p. 128.
- Mark Vitalis Hoffman, Associate Professor of Biblical Studies at Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg. Teaching Theology & Religion, Vol. 10, Issue 2, Page 125, April 2007.
- Kevin Purcell, pastor of High Peak Baptist Church in Valdese, North Carolina. "Using Built-In Bible Study Help Systems", Christian Computing Magazine, Volume 19, No. 4, April 2007, page 34.
- Scott Lamb, pastor at Providence Baptist Church, St. Louis, Missouri. The Pathway, Newsjournal of the Missouri Baptist Convention,
March 20, 2007. Vol 5, Issue 5, page 6.
- Steve Egge, MD, Puyallup, WA. Webmaster and Trainer for SacraMentors. www.sacramentors.org, March 27, 2007.
- Salvador Gómez, pastor at Iglesia Bíblica del Señor Jesucristo. El Sonido de la Verdad, 2007.
- Tarsee Li, Associate Professor of Biblical Languages and Hebrew Bible at
Huntsville, Alabama. Andrews University Seminary Studies,
AUSS 44 (2006): pp 358-359.
- Dr. David Ford, Professor of Hermeneutics and Biblical Theology, Fundación Universitaria Seminario Bíblico de Colombia, Medellín, Colombia. recursosteologicos.org,
- Jim Moelk, pastor of Church of the Cross Presbyterian Church (USA) in Erie, PA.
- Dr. Roy Ciampa, Director of the Th.M. program in Biblical Studies and Associate Professor of New Testament Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Journal of the Evangelical Homiletics Society, October 2006, pp. 113-115.
- Jeremy Smith.
The Online Magazine of The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, September 2006.
- Gerhard J. Venter, Pastor (Interim) at Glenwood Community Church, Durban, South Africa. The South African Baptist Journal of Theology,
Vol 15 2006, pp. 172-174.
- Dr. Samuel Lamerson, Associate Professor of New Testament at Knox Seminary. The Communicator, July/August 2006, Volume 16, No. 6.
- Daniel J. Phillips, IT Support Center Specialist, Sacramento, CA. Pyromaniacs (http://teampyro.blogspot.com), May 3, 2006.
[Part1: http://teampyro.blogspot.com/2006/05/bibleworks-7-brief-review.html ]
[Part2: http://bibchr.blogspot.com/2006/05/bibleworks-7-review.html ]
- Arthur Fox, pastor of Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Middletown, PA. Ordained Servant (April 2006).
- Dr. W. J. Wessels, chairman of the Department of Old Testament and Ancient Near Eastern Studies, University of South Africa. Old Testament Essays,
Vol.18, No. 3, 2005
Daniel M. Gurtner, Assistant Professor of New Testament, Bethel Seminary. Ashland Theological
Journal, Vol. 37 (2005), pp. 104-106.
John Glynn, author of Commentary & Reference Survey (Kregel, 2003). Preaching On-Line, January 2006.
David Ford, Professor of
Biblical Theology and Hermeneutics at the Seminaries Evangélico de
Lima, Perú. www.recursosteologicos.org,
- Jan van der Watt, Professor
and Head of New Testament Studies at University of Pretoria. Review
of Biblical Literature, November 2005.
McClurg, Adjunct Instructor of Hebrew at
Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Midwestern Journal
of Theology, Fall 2005, vol. 4, no. 1, pages 67-69.
Dr. Gary D. Lee and Brad McLean. Dr. Lee is president
of TodaysPreacher.com and is a faculty member in the Department of Biblical Studies and
Preaching, Master's Divinity School, Evansville, Indiana. Brad
McLean is associate editor of TodaysPreacher.com
and currently serves as Senior Pastor of Berean Baptist Church, in
Tulsa, Oklahoma. TodaysPreacher.com,
H. Van Dyke Parunak, Chief
scientist at Altarum Institute, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
JETS 48:2 , pp. 366-368.
Gerald Klingbeil, Director of Research Institute and Theology
Faculty at River Plate Adventist University, and Editor of
DavarLogos. 4.1 (2005), pp. 65-80.
Harvey, The Old Schoolhouse, May 2005.
de Martin de Viviés, Professor of Theology and
History at Université Catholique de Lyon. Esprit &
Vie, No. 125, April 2005, First Quarter, pp. 30-33.
A. H. Bogaards, author and pastor. Waarheid en Dwaling,
Issue 11, February 2005, pages 7-8. Click
here for original Afrikaans version.
Moisés Silva, writer and editor. Westminster Theological
Journal, Vol. 66, No. 2 (Fall 2004).
Corrado Martone, Assistant Professor of Hebrew Language
and Literature at the University of Turin, Italy. HENOCH,
HISTORICAL AND PHILOGICAL STUDIES ON JUDAISM, VOL. XXVI,
Cartledge, Editor of The Biblical Recorder, Raleigh,
NC, December 11, 2004.
D. Stephens, Th.M., Instructor of New Testament and Greek
at Temple Baptist Seminary. The Baptist Bulletin, November
2004, p. 28.
Sunman, a postgraduate student at London School of Theology.
R. Jeffrey Grace, Managing Editor. Homiletic &
Pastoral Review, October 2004, pp 75-77.
Theresa L. Reeve, Assistant Professor of New Testament Contexts
at Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary. Andrews University
Seminary Studies (AUSS), vol. 42 (2004), pp. 221-223.
"Guillermo" Green, Executive Secretary for the
Confraternidad Latinoamericana de Iglesias Reformadas. REFORMA
SIGLO 21 (21st Century Reformation), Spring 2004.
Luca de Santis, Professor of Sacred Scripture, Pontifical
Univ. (Rome) St. Thomas Aquinas. Temi di Predicazione - Omelie
(Themes in Preaching - Homilies).
Hans-Georg Wuench. Neus Leben, April 2004.
James M. Hamilton, Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies,
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Houston Park Place
Campus. Southwestern Journal of Theology, Vol 46, No.
2, Spring 2004, pp 77-79.
- Dr. Alastair
I. Wilson, Lecturer in New Testmanet
in Highland Theological College, Dingwall, Scotland.
Themelios 29.2 (Spring 2004) pp. 65-66.
Fitzpatrick, S.M., a Marianist priest teaching Scripture
at Blessed John XXIII National Seminary, Weston, MA. National
Catholic Education Association's Seminary Journal
(Volume 10, No. 1, Spring 2004).
- Dr. Shawn
Madden, Associate Professor of Hebrew and
Old Testament, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake
Forest, North Carolina. ATLANTIS Reference Reviews, April
- Dr. Jamie
Grant, Lecturer in Biblical Studies at Highland
Theological College. European Journal
of Theology XIII (2004):1.
I. Williamson, editor of Ordained Servant and pastor
and missionary for over 50 years. Ordained Servant, April
Van Dyke Parunak, Chief scientist
at Altarum Institute, Ann Arbor, Michigan. JETS
46/3 (September 2003). pp. 465-95.
- Pastor Arthur
Fox, pastor of Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Middletown,
PA. Ordained Servant, Spring 2004.
Pablo F. Argárate, Associate
Professor of Patristics & Historical Theology, Faculty of
Theology, University of St. Michael's College, Toronto, ON Canada. Cuadernos Monásticos July 2003 and Anámnesis December
- Dr. Graham
Twelftree, Professor of New Testament at Regent University.
Trinity Journal, Fall 2003.
- Pastor Dave
Nobles, Contact Magazine, January 2003, Vol. 50,
- Dr. Shawn
Madden, Assistant Professor of Hebrew and Old Testament,
and Seminary Librarian at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Faith and Mission, vol. 19, no. 2, Spring 2002, pgs.
- Dr. Rick
Johnson, Professor of Old Testament at Southwestern Baptist
Theological Seminary. Southwestern Journal of Theology,
Volume 45, Number 2, Spring 2003.
- Rev. James
P. McIlhone, Professor and Chair of the Department of Biblical
Exegesis and Proclamation at Mundelein Seminary. Catholic
Biblical Quarterly, 65 no 1, January 2003.
- Rev. Terry
Foland, field consultant for the Alban Institute.
Reformation, Vol 12, No 1 Jan/Feb 2003.
- Dr. Gerald
A. Klingbeil, Professor of OT and ANE Studies at River Plate
Adventist University, Argentina. DavarLogos, Vol. 1.1
- Dr. Tony
Cartledge, editor, Biblical Recorder, Vol. 168, No.
38, December 2002.
Goldstein, editor, Adult Bible Study Guides. Ministry
Magazine, November 2002.
Dr. Curtis Crenshaw, Professor of Biblical Languages
at Cranmer Theological House. Reformed Episcopal Theological
Journal, Fall 2002.
Professor Frank Ritchel Ames, Professor
of Biblical Studies at Colorado Christian University. CHOICE:
Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, November 2002.
[no link available]
Bodner, Tyndale College, Toronto. Canadian Evangelical
Review, October 2002.
L. Plummer, Asst. Professor of New Testament Interpretation,
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. The Southern Baptist
Journal of Theology, Fall 2002, Vol 6, No 3
Schmidl, Professor of New Testament Exegesis at
University of Münster. Biblisches Forum, August
James T. Dennison, Jr., Professor of Church History and
Academic Dean at Northwest Theological Seminary and editor
of Kerux, the Journal of Northwest Theological Seminary, May
Dumitrescu, student at Andrews University. Student
Movement, Andrews University, May 2002.
Fox, pastor of Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church, Middletown,
PA, March 2002.
and Professor Erik Thoennes, Assistant Professor of Theology,
Talbot School of Theology/Biola University and Pastor, Grace
Evangelical Free Church, La Mirada.
The Old Schoolhouse, February 2002.
M. (Skip) Dieter, New Geneva Theological Seminary in Colorado
Springs, CO. PCA News, January 2002.
Frank Ritchel Ames, Professor of Biblical Studies at Colorado
Christian University. Religious Studies News of the Society
of Biblical Literature, November 2001.
teacher of ancient Greek language and the history of Oriental
scripts at the Université Catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve,
Belgium.Times Higher Education Supplement (London), July 27,
Bodner, Tyndale College, Toronto. Canadian Evangelical
Review, Spring 2001.
Quentin Wagenfield. "The Immediate Bible. New software
brings the Scripture to life in seconds" in Your Church
magazine, May/June 2001, published by Christianity Today,
David Montoya, First Baptist Church, Donna, Texas.
Texas Baptist Leadership Magazine (Baptist General Convention),
Billy D. Strayhorn, First United Methodist Church,
Preaching Magazine, September/October 2000.
Klein, Dean and professor of Old Testament at the Lutheran
School of Theology at Chicago. The Christian Century,
November 12, 1997.
owner of Hermeneutika (former distributor of BibleWorks).